Key Points from this Video Training:
LinkedIn is 277% more effective for Lead Generation than Facebook Hubspot Research
The 7 Step LinkedIn Lead Generation Formula
1. Plan – Your customised LinkedIn Strategy
2. Position – creating a LinkedIn Profile
3. Promote – creating a company page
4. Participate – Getting noticed by clients
5. Publish – thought leadership strategies
6. Propagate – using Marketing Automation
7. Pursue – getting off LinkedIn
This Video Covers 4 Key Areas:
1. Your key messages
2. Your niche/industry
3. Your ascension model
4. An overview of LinkedIn Marketing Strategies
Clarify the key messages you want to communicate on LinkedIn to maximise leads, clients and revenue
Your Main Objective On LinkedIn is for your ideal prospects (and referral partners) believe that you are the ideal choice within your industry.
Your Main Objective on LinkedIn
4 Steps To Be Seen As #1 In Your Industry:
1. Write a LinkedIn Profile that positions you as smart, helpful & likeable.
2. Build a Company Page that promotes your business’ credibility
3. Develop a reputation for providing valuable insights
4. Create a foundation of content that promotes you as thought leader
Your Key Messages on LinkedIn Demonstrate…..
• Your Thought Leadership on topics / areas you help with
• You Have Empathy and that You Understand Your Audience
• You Have a Great Strategy or framework to help them.
The best way to get your ideal client’s attention is to create content that gives them instant wins, so they grow to trust you.
Focus Content on… 1. Top 3 problems your target market are facing 2. Biggest Mistakes they make and how to avoid them 3. Top 5 tips you recommend to your target market 4. 3 case studies – client success stories 5. Industry Challenge / Market Trend – Opinion Pieces
Save Time = Repurpose Content Each post or piece of work should be re- purposed at least 7-10 times Advanced Tip:
One Post Gets Repurposed 10 Times 1. Blog Post 2. Guest Posts 3. 1 min Video 4. 10 min video 5. Podcast 6. 5 LinkedIn Updates 7. Facebook Updates 8. Tweets 9. 3 Pages of Your Next Book 10. Email
After You’ve Written Your Draft….. Conduct Some Competitor Analysis and See What Content They’re Generating. Advanced Tip:
Next Step: Plan Who You Will Market Your Services to.
Hot Tip: Target One Industry at a Time To maximise your success getting Leads from LinkedIn: Clarify exactly which niche/industry you want to target first, second and third.
Decide on Your Top 3 Industries 1. Accounting 2. Airlines/Aviation 3. Alternative Dispute Resolution 4. Alternative Medicine 5. Animation 6. Apparel & Fashion 7. Architecture & Planning Activity:
Not sure if an Industry has good growth? Checkout Ibisworld.com or Ibisworld.com.au Any industry with more than a 3% growth rate is GOLD! Advanced Tip:
Next Step: Create Your List of Prospective Clients
1. Once you’ve selected 3 industries that you want to focus on, search for the locally based providers
2. Have a look at the top 50 – 100 companies that you’d love to have as clients
3. View the profiles from the decision makers (incognito), pick 2 or 3 profiles that you’d believe make the key decisions within your niche.
3 Steps to Creating Your Prospect List
Next Step: Design your Ascension Model
Create a selection of offers to your market so your clients have the choice of ’easing into your services’. Advanced Tip:
Ascension Model Example
1. FREE blog posts / articles / videos / reports /white papers
2. Low end product or service (< $500), eg digital product,
3. Mid level product or service eg group training, coaching
4. High end product or service eg private consulting Advanced Tip:
The Top 5 LinkedIn Marketing Strategies
1. The Curiosity Ignitor
2. The Direct Approach
3. The ‘Giving in Groups’ Method
4. The Thought Leadership Platform
5. The Curate & Share Strategy
5 More Ninja LinkedIn Marketing Strategies:
1. Creating Your Own Group
2. Email Marketing Campaigns
3. Engage with Influencers
4. Leverage the Powers of LinkedIn with Facebook
5. LinkedIn Advertising Campaigns
Any Questions? Contact Bonnie at Perfect Boom: 1300 979 640 email@example.com