Top 10 Types of Video that Attracts More Clients to Your Business
Videos are one of the most cost effective ways to build a high level or rapport with your ideal type of client.
You can use Video to:
- Build Your Brand and Company Reputation – Videos can build up your reputation as a company that is knowledgeable, trustworthy and approachable. Whether that is a welcome video on your home page, LinkedIn page and Facebook page that introduce your services (we call this an explainer video), or inserting a link in your email newsletters to videos that help future clients to make an informed buying decision – videos provide an excellent return on your investment (when done correctly!).
- Quickly Attract New Leads – influence people who are new to your website to make an initial enquiry (this is called turning ‘cold’ leads into warm leads). Video is the perfect replacement to having to meet everyone of your new enquiries face to face, it saves you time and money in building up your sales revenue.
- Nurture ‘Warm’ Leads – build rapport with prospective clients who have already made an initial enquiry, showing them videos that help educate them about your industry so they appreciate what results a top quality service like yours will generate over your lower grade competition is a great way to use video to differentiate yourself.
- Boost Referrals – videos can help keep the communication up after the first sale has been made with your clients, which increases revenue coming from referrals and word of mouth. A company that continues to communicate with clients even after the sale has been made is a company that shows it cares about it’s customers. You’ll boost your business revenue by nurturing your current and past clients so they can’t help but talk about the great work and support that you provide.
They can be uploaded to all parts of the web to drive high quality leads to your business.
One video can be reused several times including for your:
- website content
- Facebook page
- LinkedIn Company Page
- Youtube Channel
The Top 10 Types of Video are:
- Advertising Videos – short videos that appear as advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube to drive cold leads to your blog posts or lead magnets.
- Explainer videos – appears on several of your core website pages and gives a brief and engaging overview of your value proposition in 1 minute or less.
- Customer Success Stories Videos – videos that outline how your clients have benefited from your service, and achieved great results will help to make more sales for your business.
- How to Videos – create videos that give your prospective clients a ‘mini victory’ on helping them to achieve a goal, or solve a problem.
- Educational Videos – videos that help educate your ideal type of client on your topic, for example, what to look for when making a buying decision – boosts credibility and trust.
- Product Demonstration Videos – videos that show how to use your product or access your online training courses help build confidence to buy your products, as they become familiar with the product, or online dashboard.
- Interview Videos – interviewing experts who can provide helpful information to further help your ideal type of client will position you as the go-to-person within your industry.
- About Us Video – a video that introduces your key members of staff and provides a brief snippet of an interview on them builds credibility and trust with your prospective clients.
- FAQ Videos – videos that help the prospective client to overcome the key hurdles they have in making a buying decision can iron out any road bumps they have in booking in your services.
- Sales Videos – using videos on landing pages can boost conversion up to 80%, shall we say anymore?
- Thank You Video – when a prospective client signs up to your newsletter or buys a product or program, they should be automatically taken to a thank page that reinstates the value they have just signed up for.